Magic Case 4 Port USB Hub 3.0 (ZYF4103)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $5.72 US $5.64|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: ZYF4103
- Structure Function: HUB No Manage
- Network Management: Without Network Management
- Transfer Rate: 5gbps
- Size: Desktop
- Signal Processing: Intelligent HUB
- Logo Service: Silk Screen, Full Color Print
- Sample Cost: Free
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- HS Code: 8517623500
- Interface Type: USB
- Bandwidth: 100Mbps
- Ports: 2-4
- Compatible Network: Ethernet
- LAN: Port Switching HUB
- Color: White, Green
- Support Capacity: 1tb
- Working Temperature: -20 to 45 Degree
- Transport Package: Blister Package, Gift Box, Poly Bag
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
2. Supports 480Mbps full speed for USB 2.0
3. Super speed USB 3.0 each port support transfer rates up to 5 Gbps
4. Plug and play
5. Supports hot swapping, no install driver needed
6. LED indicators display the status of USB connections
7. DC 5V power jack
8. With fuse to protect all devices, more safety to use
9. Lower power consumption for longer battery life
10. Perfect for connecting USB 1.1 or 2.0 peripherals such as USB mice, USB printer,
USB scanner, USB Portable, Hard Drives, USB CD-R/RW or DVD-ROM drives...
|Other Services for USB Hub 2.0|
|Mixed color order||yes|
|Small trial order||yes|
Q & A
(1) Why sometimes it is normal for devices both 16 pieces or 6 pieces work at the same time,
but when with 7 pieces they all don't work?
A:It reaches the maximum current 3A for 6 devices, because current for each device is 500MA.
It has over-current protection and will turn off the power output if you plug extra devices.
(2) Why red light up, but green light not work after inserting USB devices?
A:The reason is current exceed 500MA each port, because it has over-current protection and
will turn off the power output if the red light up.
(3) What's the maximum current for each device when working with 16 devices?
A: Charges 16 Devices at Once, each port charges at 180MA, and it will turn off all the output
USB ports when current exceed 180MA.