Wedge Design Type C 7 Port USB 3.0 Hub (ZYF4002)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $11.15 US $11|
|Purchase Qty. (Pieces)||FOB Unit Price|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- USB Hub
- 50 Products
- Product Image
- Product Name
- FOB Price
- Model NO.: ZYF4002
- Structure Function: HUB No Manage
- Network Management: Without Network Management
- Transfer Rate: 480Mbps
- Size: Desktop
- Signal Processing: Intelligent HUB
- Logo Service: Silk Screen, Full Color Print
- Sample Cost: Free
- Trademark: OEM
- Specification: CE, FCC, RoHS
- HS Code: 8517623500
- Interface Type: USB
- Bandwidth: 100Mbps
- Ports: 5-8
- Compatible Network: Ethernet
- LAN: Port Switching HUB
- Color: Silver
- Support Capacity: 1tb
- Working Temperature: -20 to 45 Degree
- Transport Package: Blister Package, Gift Box, Poly Bag
- Origin: Shenzhen, China
1. USB Type C cable will provide universal charge and sync capabilities for smartphones,
tablets and even laptops compatible with the USB 3.1 standard.
2. Can withstand 10000 times repeated plug.
3. Both sides can be isterted into the support reversible function.
4. Portable USB 3.0 (5 Gbps) HUB, 10x faster SuperSpeed than USB2.0.
5. Charge your device while transferring data.
6. The maximum data transfer rate up to 10GBit/s, USB3.1 standard.
7. Downward compatible with USB2.0\3.0\USB PD.
8. More convenient.
9. Extended Type-C port can charge Macbook directly through 5V2.4A power, easy to connect
multiple USB devices without worrying about Macbook power consumption.
|Other Services for Type C USB Hub|
|Mixed color order||yes|
|Small trial order||yes|
Q & A
(1) Why sometimes it is normal for devices both 16 pieces or 6 pieces work at the same time,
but when with 7 pieces they all don't work?
A:It reaches the maximum current 3A for 6 devices, because current for each device is 500MA.
It has over-current protection and will turn off the power output if you plug extra devices.
(2) Why red light up, but green light not work after inserting USB devices?
A:The reason is current exceed 500MA each port, because it has over-current protection and
will turn off the power output if the red light up.
(3) What's the maximum current for each device when working with 16 devices?
A: Charges 16 Devices at Once, each port charges at 180MA, and it will turn off all the output
USB ports when current exceed 180MA.